Earlier this year I wrote about the newly proposed CA Enterprise Zones. Recently the Housing and Community Development Department (HCD) and Governor Brown's office have acted with regard to the proposed/conditional California Enterprise Zones. These zones include sections of Anaheim, LA and San Diego.
Governor Brown's administration will resume the process of completing the final designation of the following conditional Enterprise Zones bullet pointed below. These conditional zones will have until April 7, 2012 to satisfy all outstanding conditions in order to complete the final designations. Once the deadline has passed, the HCD will announce which zones met the requirements and how soon the cities can continue providing its businesses with tax credits and incentives.
- City of Anaheim
- Harbor Gateway Communities of LA, Huntington Park and County of Los Angeles
- City of Pittsburg
- County of Contra Costa
- Sacramento (cities of Sacramento, West Sacramento, Rancho Cordova and county of Sacramento
- San Diego (cities of San Diego, Chula Vista and National City)
- City and County of San Francisco
- Santa Clarita Valley
- Sequoia Valley (cities of Dinuba, Exeter, Farmersville, Lindsay, Porterville, Tulare, Visalia, Woodlake and County of Tulare)